FoxPACF Career Opportunity: Program Coordinator
The Foundation is seeking a Program Coordinator who will report to the Executive Director. This is a unique opportunity for a dynamic, creative, and self-motivated individual who is passionate about the performing arts in the St. Louis area.
- Works closely with the Executive Director to successfully plan, coordinate, and execute annual programming and special projects
- Assists with preparation and follow-up for all board and planning meetings
- Serves as an ambassador to build support for the Foundation with prospective community partners, program participants, and volunteers.
- Helps to coordinate the Foundation’s e-mail lists, e-blast campaigns, and mass mailings
- Support and create opportunities for program expansion and innovation.
Salary: $33,000-$40,000 per year plus additional benefits based upon experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a theater or event related field or three years of comparable professional experience
- Three years of experience in the not-for-profit field a plus
- Stage Management experience a plus
- The ability and willingness to assume leadership roles for designated program initiatives
- Excellent communication skills: speaking, writing, and telephone
- Ability to work collaboratively in a small office and with many constituents
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task with exceptionally high standards
- of accuracy and efficiency
- Marketing, WordPress, and social media experience a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suites
- Experience with data entry, mail merges, special mailings
- Experience working with MailChimp or similar program
- Availability to work occasional evenings and weekends when necessary
- Access to a vehicle and ability to lift twenty-five pounds
Major Programming of the Foundation:
- St. Louis Teen Talent Competition is an adjudicated three-round talent competition. Participants in all rounds are given feedback from regional arts professionals and are eligible for scholarships, prizes, and future public performance opportunities.
- St. Louis High School Musical Theatre Awards is a partnership between FoxPACF, The Muny, and the Fox Theatre, and is part of the National High School Musical Theatre Awards, the “Jimmy Awards.” Participating high school musicals are reviewed by a team of regional theater professionals and recognition is given at an awards production at the Fabulous Fox.
- Kids’ Night at the Fabulous Fox introduces youth to live theatre. A free ticket to a specific show at the Fabulous Fox Theatre is available for kids under 17 when accompanied by a full-paying adult. Pre-show activities are offered throughout the theatre and a souvenir gift is provided to each child entering the theatre.
- Broadway Master Classes encourage young performers to learn and refine their craft from touring theater professionals. These master classes are hosted at arts organizations throughout the region.
- Educational Encores provides an opportunity for audience members to interact with touring cast and crew members at talk-backs following select performances at the Fox Theatre.
- Special Projects related to the core mission are undertaken from time to time.
The Fox Performing Arts Charitable Foundation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.